Monday, February 18, 2013

eShakti dress review


I was contacted by eShakti to do a product review. After looking into their company and at their clothing selection, I [excitedly] agreed! eShakti is an online clothing store, with the option to customize your purchase so it will not only fit you, but all the preferences will be to your liking! Have you ever looked at a piece of clothing online and thought "oh, if only that had [fill in the blank]" - longer sleeves, a different neckline, a different length, etc. - "I would totally order it!" Well...this website offers that. This customization allows you to alter a piece of clothing to match your size, shape, and style! They have sizes from 0-36w, so there are styles for every type of woman!

Now, tailoring can be very expensive. Basic tailoring can start at $50. So you may think this service could be very pricey. However,  with eShakti, the customization only costs an additional $7.50. That is amazing!! Also, they have an incredibly fast turnaround. After I ordered my dress, I got it in the mail within a week. I was very impressed.

I ordered the Ruffled tiers chambray dress, and had it customized. I added a short puffed sleeve, and I love the way it came out. Here are some pictures so you can see how adorable it is in real life :)

how the dress is shown online

and how it looks on me

i love it!

you even enter your height, so when you say you want it to hit knee length, for example, it will actually hit at your knee!

Henry approved
he was also happy he got to be in some pictures with me :) haha
 
he also loved my shoes ;)

The verdict?? I think the dress is fabulous. It hits at the perfect length, so when I'm going to church and Henry is climbing all over me, it won't ride up and show things I don't want to be seen haha. I love the sleeves, and I love the collar. I don't have a lot of dresses, so this is a wonderful addition to my wardrobe.

I definitely recommend this website, and I am very pleased with my dress. I love the customization options, and I think it is a unique, yet needed, feature. They have a great selection, so go check it out right now! Thank you eShakti, I had a great experience :)

2 comments:

Liv said...

Jealousss!!! Everyone's doing eShakti reviews and I feel so left out.

Carly said...

That dress is adorable! I like how many pretty, modest options eShakti offers.